The IT Manager analyzes current systems and assets, recommends, and implements solutions and upgrades, ensures compliance to all cyber security regulations, and provides training. The IT Manager has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience as a manager, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. This position has an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our operations and a long-term impact on our overall growth.
- Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Take responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Five+ years of experience in IT management
- Deep knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (ex: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and systems performance monitoring
- Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs. Sitting, walking, standing and bending for extended periods. Ability to speak effectively and communicate clearly. Ability to hear average conversations. This position is regularly required to type continuously throughout the day. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To conform to U.S. Government military technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S citizen or, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected Individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120,15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
EOE-race/gender/veteran/disabled/sexual orientation/gender identity